This property is 60 acres +/- that will be auctioned off as 3 separate parcels. Taxes for entire property are $1694 per year.
– Parcel 1 – 4.5 +/- Acres – includes the house & all barns
- 1472 sq/ft
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- built in 1900
- Large Pole Barn
- measures 40 x 120 – primary a dirt floor
- has a separate workshop that has a cement floor
- built in 1975
- Large Red Barn
- measures 24 x 60
- built in 1983
– Parcel 2 – 20.5 +/- Acres – primarily wooded
- It has been estimated that the timber value is at least $12,000
– Parcel 3 – 34.5 +/- Acres – tillable land
- approximate cropland is 25.71 acres
- soil types – XeB2, Ch, MgD3
Open House Dates – house and property inspections are welcomed on the following dates.
August 10th – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Terms of Sale
- Property will be sold As-Is
- A 10% buyers premium will be added to the sale price
- Successful bidder(s) will be required to have 10% of the purchase price for a non- refundable escrow deposit (Cashier Check or Visa/Master Card ONLY – No Personal Checks)
- Closing will occur on or before September 20th, 2016
- Possession will be given day of close
- All taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance & Deed preparation will be furnished by the seller
- Closing fee will be split between the seller and the buyer
- Final bid is subject to the final confirmation of the seller.
- If property is sold as individual parcels the seller & buyer(s) will split the cost of a survey.
- Property will be sold as CASH
Driving Directions: from Mt. Meridian, IN, North on 525 East 1 mile, right on 300 South – .8 mile on right