– Parcel 1 – 4.4 +/- Acres – includes the house & shed
- House – secluded home sits on 4.4 +/- acres with orchard/garden
- 1536 sq/ft
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bath (one full bath in garage)
- built in 1994
- Home Features:
Electric heat pump, A/C, well water, water softener/filtration, septic, electricLarge (11 x 28) master disability-accessible bedroom with sitting area, walk-in closet, attached full bath, ceiling fan/lightHardwood stair railing on carpeted stairsUpstairs carpeted bedroom/office with closet, ceiling fan/light, attic-accessible storage, & full bath with closetEat-in kitchen with beautiful cabinetry open to carpeted great room with vaulted ceiling with 2 ceiling fans, lights and tract/recessed lighting56 s.f. electric laundry with cabinetsFull bathroom (within 2 car garage)2 car extended (472 s.f.) attached garage with floor drain, attic access, work area and shelving288 s.f. covered front wood porch (accessible from great room) with swing and landscaping233 s.f. back wood deck with seating area, & gatesVinyl siding and guttersRoof was replaced in 2005192 s.f. back storage shedSmall fire-pit area and play area/playhouseOrchard garden acreage
– Parcel 2 – 14.7 +/- Acres + Barn
- Tillable ground
- Pole Barn – approximately 600 sq/ft, built in 1996
– Parcel 3 – 40.5 +/- Acres
- Tillable ground
Soil Types: Sh – Shoals Silt Loam, FdA – Fincastle Silt Loam, Ra – Ragsdale Silt Loam, Ch – Chagrin Silt Loam
Open House Dates – house and property inspections are welcomed on these dates. If these dates do not work with your schedule please feel free to contact us for a private showing.
September 1st – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
September 8th – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Terms of Sale
- Property will be sold As-Is
- 10% buyers premium will be added to the final sales price.
- Successful bidder(s) will be required to have 10% of the purchase price for a non- refundable escrow deposit (Cashier Check or Visa/Master Card ONLY – No Personal Checks)
- Closing will occur on or about October 17th, 2016
- Possession of the house will be given day of close. Possession of the farm ground will be given once farmer has removed fall crops.
- All taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance & Deed preparation will be furnished by the seller
- Closing fee will be split between the seller and the buyer
- Final bid is subject to the final confirmation of the seller
- A survey will be required and the Seller & buyer(s) will split the cost.
- Property will be sold as CASH – NOT contingent upon financing
Auctioneer License Information: AUO1031412