This attached 0-LotLine/patio home has been remodeled with new tile floor, 30 year Brazilian Cherry Flooring and Carpeting. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large family room with brick fireplace. Dining room, large kitchen with separate eating area and counter bar. New stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with – walk-in closet, double sink in bath, tub/shower and linen closet. Fresh paint and new Gar door opener. Roof 2 yrs old, AC 2 yrs, water heater and furnace Fall 2015, Crown molding in 3 rooms. Laundry room with Gas/Electric hookup.
Fireplace is recirculating and is able to heat the entire home. The HOA fees are for the College Park amenities- pool, tennis courts etc. Owner is responsible for the exterior of the home and the small yard space. Title work with Quality Title. Indy Power & Lights for 2014 Low $75.00 & High $150.00 Citizens Energy Group for 2014 Low $60.22 & High $184.94
HOA fees – $263.00 – Semi Annual
Lot Size – .16 AC
Directions – I465 to W 86th St and go East. Turn left on Colby Blvd, turn right on Barnard St, turn left on Grinnell St, turn left on Stillman Ave- house is on the left.
Terms of Sale
- Property will be sold As-Is
- Successful bidder will be required to have a $5000.00 non- refundable escrow deposit (Cashier Check or Visa/Master Card ONLY – No Personal Checks)
- Closing will occur on or before May 10th 2016
- Possession will be given day of close
- Buyer will be responsible for the May 2016 tax bill.
- Owner’s Policy of Title Insurance & Deed preparation will be furnished by the seller
- Closing fee will be split between the seller and the buyer
- Final bid is subject to the final confirmation of the seller
- A 10% buyers premium will be added to the sale price
- Property will be sold as CASH